Monday, June 17, 2013

Stacking The Shelves



My Haul this week feels like a big one though after looking at fellow bloggers stacks I realize it may be on the smaller size. I have no idea how people keep lists that long organized. I feel like I need a to-read calendar just to keep all of my reads in order. If you'd like to join this hop go here to add you link. This Meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

My Haul:
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Yes I know I am behind and need to finish so I can reach the much praised Clockwork Princess!

Magic for a Price by Devon Monk. I love this series, Allie Beckstrom is fantastic

Guardian of Sorrow by Dale Mayer. I know I've mentioned her works in previous posts but if you haven't read her work before go and get it, any book of hers! I love all that I've read do far. She is amazing

Highland Ever After by Maya Banks. After reading Highlander Most Wanted as an ARC ( go here for the review) I had to start reading the rest of the series which leads me to...

Never Seduce a Scot and Never Love a Highlander also by Maya Banks

and finishing my stack for this week is Tethered by Meljean Brook. A novella from her Iron Seas works

What books are currently stacking your shelves?
I'd love to hear about them so leave me a comment or link to your blog below
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment